Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Burnt Offerings

To all those who missed the last deliriously fatigued Nacht Klass ( I'm feeling very Sally Bowles a la Cabaret darlinks - photoshop some emerald green eyeshadow on me pronto), I hope our bold captain of this crazy ship (that's you, Leon) went home and slept the sleep of the undead.
And after finding his keys (!), I hope Ivan did the same, cuddling up to some nummy asprins and remembering not to mix sun, booze and....um, just take it easy next time.

A sensible break for all.
A hat and sunscreen, parasols and thongs, new summer tunes and leave the house before the real heat arrives.
Get some rays and fight the hayfever that threatens to render me a blotchy weeping mess (damn you to hell pollen!)

As for the rest of you... *sigh*
Where were you all? Asleep on this couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment